The below documents must be completed and submitted prior to the first day of school. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
Complete/sign and submit the following forms:
- Registration Application (one application per student)
- 2020-2021 Consent Form (one per family)
- 2020-2021 Financial Obligation Agreement (note: payment option must be selected on this form – one agreement form per family)
- School Physical Form (one per student)
- Student Immunization Record (one per student)
- Authorization to Release Student Record Information to Trinity Lutheran School of Freistadt (one per student)
Trinity Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Important Registration Information
- Verify and complete information in Skyward for each child.
- Complete and return to the office the Consent Form, the Financial Obligation Agreement, the School Physical form (5th and 7th only), and provide an updated Student Immunization record.
- Choice eligible families please apply online during open enrollment periods.