Back to School Orientation
Monday | August 22nd | 5:00 – 7:00 pm or
Tuesday | August 23rd | 9:00 – 11:00 am
Trinity’s main Back-To-School event takes place on Monday evening, August 22 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, and there are a host of things going on that evening! If possible, please plan to attend the Monday night event, as the greatest number of new families present in addition to a special campfire+s’mores+playdate hosted by PTL. The Monday evening event runs as an “open house style” from 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm, with a special administrative message at 6:30 pm (new and returning families should plan to be in the gym at 6:30 pm to hear about all the points of emphasis and changes for the upcoming year).
Items to take care of during the open house time include:
- School Pictures (students are required to be in dress code);
- Order Uniforms
- Drop off School Supplies
- School supplies
- Note:1st-Day School Supplies orders will be in your child’s room (if applicable)
- Check-in with classroom/homeroom teacher
- Complete registration & pay tuition
- Pick up carline tags
- Middle school locker set-up
- Sign up for Athletics (middle schoolers)
- Register for Band (middle school)
- Purchase Bibles
- Register for Extended School Care (ESC)
- 6:30 pm Special Message
- PTL Smores & More
- You’re Invited!
Following the 6:30 pm address, families are encouraged to head out to the “backyard” playground/blacktop area for a campfire, free play, and s’mores sponsored by the PTL!
For families who cannot attend the Monday evening event, a scaled-down orientation and welcome will take place on Tuesday morning, August 23, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am, with the administrative address taking place at 10:30 am.